Senior Director of Planning & Development – Indianapolis Airport Authority
The Senior Director of Planning and Development is responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and overseeing proactive and strategically driven initiatives regarding master planning, project management, engineering, and environmental and conservation matters. Managing all capital projects, environmental, planning, and development risks and opportunities of IAA, both internally and externally. Forming strong liaisons with key constituent groups to ensure that the Authority’s interests are coordinated with all relevant stakeholders.
The Senior Director of Planning and Development is an executive level role that is committed to providing a safe, customer-friendly, and competitive aviation-based transportation system in order to support economic development and improve quality of life in central Indiana.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in architecture, engineering, business administration, management, planning, or a related field.
- Master’s degree in engineering, architecture or business administration (preferred)
- Current professional registration in either architecture or engineering or the ability to obtain same in the State of Indiana (preferred)
- 15 years of airport experience, at least 10 as an executive at a US airport with significant air carrier service, dealing directly with issues related to planning and development (preferred)
- Experience with grant projects and compliance. (AIP and PFC grants preferred)
- Large scale public sector development.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position is $175,000 to $190,000 with an attractive range of benefits. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Posting closes August 18, 2017.
Maintenance Worker – DeKalb County Airport Authority
This individual is responsible for the day-to-day safe and efficient operation of maintenance at the Airport, reporting directly to Airport Management. He/she must be committed to the highest standards in safety, productivity, work quality, preventative maintenance, customer service and cost control. The Maintenance Worker performs a wide variety of Airport maintenance, operations, and custodial duties on our 700 acre facility. Work also includes operating Airport snow removal and other equipment and regularly includes varied shifts and work environments. Applicants should, at a minimum, have at least one-year of general maintenance experience. Experience will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Click HERE for more information