- Old Data Reveal New Evidence Of Europa Plumes
Scientists Are Looking Again At Data Collected In 1997 Scientists re-examining data from an old mission bring new insights to the tantalizing question of whether Jupiter’s moon Europa has the in …
- WFPS Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Program To Take Flight
Aircraft Equipped With Thermal Imaging Cameras This June, the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service will launch its Unmanned Aerial Vehicle program, which will allow for safer, quicker, and more efficient r …
- Aero-TV: IXI Dronekiller – For When Good Drones Go Bad
Designed To Disable All Types Of Drones IXI Technology displayed its "Drone Killer" at AUVSI earlier this month. According to the company, the Drone Killer disables Unmanned Air Vehicles of …
- ACI Europe & EASA Workshop For Aerodromes Planned
Will Be Held June 14 At Frankfurt Airport In Germany Few measures have proven more effective than the collection and analysis of data for building safety in aviation. Occurrence reporting is a key com …
- Canada Invests In Transportation Infrastructure In Nunavut
Will Support Projects At First Air Operations In Iqaluit And Five Airports The Government of Canada supports infrastructure projects that create quality middle-class jobs and boost economic growth. En …
- One Aviation Wants To Resume EA550 Production
The Albuquerque Journal is reporting that One Aviation has attracted new investors, wants to resume building airplanes and is offering to pay most of its back rent to the City of Albuquerque as part o …
- Chinese Commercial Space Companies Emerge
The U.S. commercial space industry got increased competition from an unexpected source on Saturday when a Chinese company launched its first private rocket.
- Next Generation Tiltrotor Hits Cruise
Bell’s V-280 Valor tiltrotor aircraft hit its full cruise configuration for the first time May 11 and is expected to flying farther and faster through the rest of the summer.
- Pilot Shortage: Emirates Parking 18 Percent Of Fleet
Although the pilot shortage has mainly manifested in regional flight cancellations in the U.S., the largest Persian Gulf carrier Emirates is reportedly ready to park 18 percent of its fleet.
- FAA Certifies 777 Folding Wing
The FAA has certified the folding wing tips that Boeing has installed on its Boeing 777X, the latest iteration of its long-haul stalwart.
- Swedish Regional NextJet Ceases Flying
Swedish regional airline NextJet filed for bankruptcy and canceled all flights as of May 16. read more
- Upcoming Events
To list an event, send information in calendar format to Donna Thomas at email@example.com. For a complete list of Aviation Week Network’s upcoming events, and to register, visit www.aviat …
- SpeedNews Aircraft & Engines Marketplace
View the SpeedNews Aircraft & Engines Marketplace chart in PDF format.
- U.S. Airlines Seasonally-Adjusted Monthly International Load Factor 2014-2018
Bureau of Transportation Statistics View the U.S. Airlines Seasonally-Adjusted Monthly International Load Factor 2014-2018 chart in PDF format. …
- Advertisement: StandardAero – Falcon Classic Parts
View the StandardAero ad in PDF format. read more