The A.A.I. SCHOLARSHIP FUND, INC. is a not-for-profit Indiana Corporation, with designation for tax exemption status pursuant to Internal Revenue Code, section 501(c)(3). AAI Scholarship Fund, Inc. awards annual scholarships for flight training, aviation administration education, and aircraft maintenance training. Recipients are graduates of an Indiana high school and are enrolled in an Indiana college aviation program. These scholarships assist college students in pursuing careers in aviation.
Donate to the Scholarship Fund HERE
2023 Scholarship Application
The AAI Scholarship Fund, Inc. requests nominees for multiple scholarships covering aviation administration, flight, and maintenance.
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
• Graduate of an Indiana high school,
• Enrolled in the second year of a two-year aviation program or the third or fourth year of a four-year aviation program at an Indiana college or university at time of award (October 2023),
• Achieving average-or-better grades,
• Participated in extracurricular activities or work experience, and
• Have an unmet financial need (may be certified by a faculty member in your letter of recommendation).
• May not be the child of a member of the Aviation Association of Indiana, Inc. (now Aviation Indiana) or the AAI Scholarship Fund, Inc.
Each college or university is encouraged to provide at least three nominees for each of the aviation administration, flight, and maintenance disciplines. The nominations should include the completed scholarship application (link below), and a letter of recommendation from an appropriate faculty member on University letterhead.
Completed applications with their accompanying letters of recommendation should be received by June 30, 2023. The formal presentation of the scholarships will be made at Aviation Indiana’s Annual Conference Awards Banquet hosted in Ft. Wayne, Indiana on October 11, 2023.
Please see this link to complete the application:
Please direct any questions to Marty Blake: email@example.com